Aug 9, 2019
- Communications Degree at UTS
- Worked as the E-Commerce Coordinator for Ecco Shoes and launched their website
- Founder of Lonely Kids Club - a gender neutral clothing brand
- His brand designs, drafts and concepts all their own goods
- Warwick and Lonely Kids Club are both proud supporters of...
Jun 9, 2019
When do you know a system is working? How do you create a system? How do you Search for Growth and Development?
Daniel Littlepage, VP of global media giant 90 Seconds returns to The Starter Pod to share his insights on building a growth and marketing strategy, raising capital, scalability and the expectations of...
Jun 3, 2019
A podcast for those wanting to explore the world of successful branding.
Listen to Alex Fuchs, Nate Kellock and Daniel Littlepage talk about creating a successful brand name on an international scale.
In part 2 of Staffing, Styling and Striving, Alex Fuchs shares his insights into the stylist space, and the best tips in...
Apr 24, 2019
Is a brand about understanding your customers or your
The idea of growing a brand is easy, although the tricky part comes in building trust with your clients.
Join us as Nate and special guest, director and co-founder of Neon Black, Soraya Calavassy talk about the right mindset in creating a brand.